One of the biggest goals I have this year is to finally tackle the huge list of books I’ve accumulated over the past year. Especially the books were given to me in exchange for review. I haven’t intended to go so long without reading them. I am just really bad with time management. Hopefully, this year will help me get better with that.
Note: I realize I plan to read a lot of books every week. I’m a mood reader and I account for that by adding extras so if I’m stuck I can move on to another book. I do not think that I will get all of these during the week. There are some that will be prioritized over others for obvious reasons.
Readathons I’m participating in this week:
Seasons of Reading Readathon- April 1st-30th (Spring into Horror)
Books I plan to read this week:
- A Royal Christmas Fairy Tale by Karen Schaler
- Gathering of the Four by A.E. Bennett
- Ascenders by C.L. Gaber
- Pretty Killer by Truant & King
- Royal Decoy by Heather Frost
- The Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
- The Frequency by Terry Kitto
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Keeper of Night by Kylie Lee Baker
- Hunt by Sadie Moss
- Clash by Sadie Moss
What are some of the books you plan to read this week?