1. What are you reading right now?
I’m currently listening to Blood Of The Fold by Terry Goodkind and reading Nothing Can Hurt You by Nicola Maye Goldberg. Almost done with Nothing Can Hurt You!
2. How many books have you read so far?
I’ve read four books. Finished one. Put down another.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’m looking forward to finishing Nothing Can Hurt You and starting another one of my library books.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I’ve had some times where family wanted to chat. I just chatted with them and moved on. It didn’t hurt anything. There was a time period where I got very tired. So I took an unplanned nap for about two hours. I changed up the schedule.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The fact that I’ve been able to follow my own schedule for the most part. I’ve had some things that I’ve switched around, but it’s all been very smooth.