I’m participating in the Hocus Pocus Readathon for the second year in a row. Last year, I was Team Sanderson Sisters. This year, I’m Team Trick or Treaters. Next year, I may go Undead. We shall see! Either way, I want to share my TBR for this year! Especially since I can start tomorrow!
Team Trick or Treaters
- Halloween night is full of spooky and eerie vibes! Read a book with an atmospheric setting! (15 points) Hocus Pocus
- Max started this whole mess when he lit the black flame candle! Read the first book in a series! (15 points) Vampire Academy
- Trick-or-treating is all about the candy! Read a short and sweet book, less than 300 pages! (15 points) Marked
- Halloween is such a fun and colorful holiday! Read a book with Halloween colors on the cover (orange, black, purple, or green)! (15 points) Betrayed
- Max, Allison, and Dani have to stay up all night to defeat the witches! Read a book that is so scary that it would keep you up at night! (horror, mystery, thriller, etc.) (15 points) Scary Stories
- Team trick-or-treaters need to come together to survive the night! Read a book with multiple POVs! (15 points) Nature’s Strike
- Watch the movie! Watch Hocus Pocus or Hocus Pocus 2! (25 points)
Strength: There are only so many hours of Halloween night! You can have a head start, and begin reading your Hocus Pocus Readathon TBR 4 days early (starting September 27th!)
Weakness: Team Trick-or-Treaters are young, so they must deal with parents and rules! You have to abide by the rules and read each book on your TBR in the order of the prompts. You can’t move on to the following prompt until you finish the last!
If you’re participating, I’d love to see your TBR! And what team you’re in!!!