Lately, I haven’t read as much as I’d like. I’m reading every day still, but just barely on some days. I have still been keeping track. I am hoping that sharing my progress on here will be helpful. We shall see. I will make it from Sunday to Saturday.
Note: Some ebooks I have don’t have page numbers so I measure it by % instead. It gets a little tricky with daily page counting, but it works in the end.
Rise of Riverstone: 401-404
War Storm: 322-391
War Storm: 392-430
Rise of Riverstone: 405-590
Royal Spy: 1%-9%
Royal Spy: 10%-18%
War Storm: 431-538
War Storm: 539-662
Royal Spy: 19%-31%
Royal Spy: 32%-35%
What I hope to read this week:
- Royal Spy by Heather Frost
- Into the Violet Gardens by Isaac Nasri
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- Home Field Advantage by Dahlia Adler
- Nightcrawling by Lelie Mottley
- The Gate Keeper by James Byrne
- Scorpion’s Dance by Jefferson Morley
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
I’d like to try to read at least a hundred pages a day, but I know that there will be days I won’t do that. I am going to at least make it a point to read at least a chapter a day. I love my job, but sometimes the back-to-back calls for the entire shift is mentally draining. It makes wanting to read really hard. I’ve found myself watching more television than I have reading when I’m not working. I’m just thankful that I’m not having major anxiety over that anymore!
Tell me about your reading these days!