I’ve been enamored with some book clubs I see online. This year I’m actively participating. I’d love to see who all is also participating in them. I also need to find more info on where to talk about the books as I read them.
- I will be participating in my library’s book club. This month’s book was The Red Lotus by Chris Bohjalian. Which is a book that an old book club that I haven’t attended in a while did at the end of the last year. I’m almost done with the book. Our meeting is on Monday.
- The Reece Witherspoon book club. I’ve been following this one for a while. I have a list of the books previous books that I plan to read eventually.
- Read With Jenna. My mom introduced me to this one last year. I’ve been curious about it. I also have the list of previous books for this one too.
- Belletrist. This is another book club I discovered last year. I’m really excited to start participating in it this year.
- Good Morning America Book Club. I’m going to be transparent here. I just heard about this one. I’m probably only going to participate this month. I’m not fully sure about that yet. The book they are doing this month is one I chose for my Book of the Month box. So I figured I could kill two birds in one stone!
I’m really excited to participate in these! I got the first four books in audiobook just so I can make absolutely sure that I have them read in time! I’m branching out and trying to balance between reading books for review and books for pleasure. Don’t get me wrong. I find joy in reading both, but yeah. Sometimes it’s hard to pick up a book just because. If you participate in any of these, please let me know!