Before I get into this tag, I want to thank One Book More for tagging me in this. I can’t tell you how much it made my day when I saw it. That being said, I also want to apologize for it taking so long for me to get my responses in. It’s been a very chaotic couple of weeks.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star.
If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would you choose?
This one is a tough one for me. I have so many characters that I would choose for this. I think I’d probably wind up choosing Kahlan from the Sword of Truth series in the end. She maintained her composure through the entire series. No matter how many people tried to break her down.
What has been your favorite read so far for 2022?
I’m going to pick for both nonfiction and fiction. For Nonfiction, my favorite has been Buses are a Comin’ by Charles Person. For fiction, my favorite has been The Arianne trilogy by Michelle Dare.
What book has been on your TBR the longest?
The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
Describe your current read in three words.
Oh. My. Goodness.
If you could only read three authors for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
Wow this one is TOUGH! You wound me! I’d have to say Michelle Dare, James Patterson, and Krys Fenner
- What is one secondary character you loved that you wish had their very own series?
- What is a series that has stuck with you after all this time?
- Would you rather live a week in your favorite series or have one of your favorite characters live in our world for one week?
- What is a series that you wish would never end?
- Tell us about your current read, but explain it badly.
- Books Are The New Black
- The Geekish Brunette
- Amanda’s Book Review
- Sara Flower Kjeldsen Writes
- Confessions of a YA Reader
- Any blogger who took the time out of their busy day to read this blog!!!!! Just don’t forget to tag me!!!