I was tagged for this by Books Are the New Black. I am so thankful for her! This is amazing!
About the Award
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!” -Ashmita
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Something in the world I admire:
Nature. No matter how chaotic things get in the world you will still find beautiful and peaceful places in nature. It’s awe inspiring. It’s also a wonderful way to renew energy. To cleanse out the negative energy so to speak.
What is your favorite form of creativity?
Writing. It helps put out stories into the world. Fictional and nonfictional alike. Without writers, we wouldn’t have the wonderful books we have in the world.
Questions From Nominator
Do you have a guilty pleasure show/book series?
I’d have to say either the House of Night series or the Pretty Little Liars series. I’m not really sure which one fits more here.
Do you watch the Olympics? If so, what’s your favorite sport to watch?
Normally, I do. It’s a family tradition. I didn’t this year. I just had a lot going on at the time. I did hear about it from my family. It’s a toss up between volleyball and swimming.
What’s your most anticipated release for the rest of the year?
The third book in the Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series by Holly Jackson
Do you have any mail subscription boxes? Doesn’t just have to be a book sub!
Once Upon a Book Club, OwlCrate, and FairyLoot.
I’m not going to tag anybody. Normally the people I pick for these don’t really have the time to do them. Which is fine. I’d also like to keep this open. If you read this and want to participate, please do. Please tag me so I can see your responses!
- Do you listen to audiobooks?
- Who are three authors you’d instantly buy books from without a second thought?
- Do you have an Instagram?
- Do you attend any conventions?
As far as creations go, I’m not really a majorly creative person. I’ve written some and edited some photos. I’ve also made some friendship bracelet bookmarks. Maybe one day.
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea