So, tomorrow starts the month of August. I’m convinced I slept through June and July, but I digress. August is my birth month! My birthday is August 15th! I’m trying to get better on being excited for my birthday. Enjoy the moment if you will. So here we are!
I thought of trying something fun. I don’t know how this is going to pan out. I’m excited for it though. I’m going to make a list of ten reading challenges. They can be completed anytime in the month of August. Anybody is welcome to participate. Please include #BirthdayBookChallenge2022 on your posts so that I have a chance to see them all!
- Read a book with a friend.
- Read a book recommended to you.
- Blindfold yourself and pick a book from your TBR.
- Read a graphic novel.
- Read a book with a purple cover.
- Read a book gifted to you.
- Read a book with your pet.
- Read a book with cake on the cover.
- Read an anthology story. (Or the whole thing!)
- Read a book from your favorite genre.
This is just completely for fun. Sadly I don’t have the funding to offer a giveaway or anything. I really would love if you joined in anyway. Challenges and readathons are two of my favorite things! It will be like you’re celebrating with me! Don’t forget #BirthdayBookChallenge2022