May is here. I’ve decided to do something new. I’d like to start making a list of goals every month. Give me something to focus on. I think it will help me to focus on the small goals instead of getting overwhelmed by the big goals. At the end of the month, I’ll share the progress I made on each goal. I feel like it will hold me accountable.
- Do my best during the four weeks of onboarding training so that I can graduate to production. I won’t lose my job if I don’t. I will just get more training. It’s not a bad thing, but I’d prefer to succeed the first time!
- Keep to my reading schedule. I have a backlog of books to read, but I want to start out by making sure I don’t add any more books to that backlog.
- Finish some of the books I’ve made progress in but never finished. I have a huge stack of books that I started but didn’t finish for whatever reason. I’m hoping to cut that down.
- Carve more time out to relax. I spend so much time focusing on what needs to be done that I forget that I need to rest as well. I’m going to make sure I have some me-time every day. Even if it’s just 15 minutes.
- Exercise more. I’m going to start getting more serious about acing my goals every day. I won’t move mountains right away, but at least I can be confident of progress!
Do you have any goals you have for May?