I have partnered with quite a few promo tour companies. That can sometimes cause a conflict of schedule. However, I’m willing to do what it takes to get the blogs out there. I will also be very communicative up front.
As I continue to work with authors and promotions companies on getting these posts out, I do want to put a few expectations and guidelines out up front. This is just so we can get a feel right off if we will be a good fit for each other.
- If at all possible, I’d prefer to be on a master list. This is mostly for promo tour companies. I love signing up for most or all blogs. My main goal is to promote authors and amazing books. I don’t mind filling out the sign up sheets, but it’s hard to keep track of sometimes.
- I would prefer HTML if I can get it. If not, I do not mind building the posts myself. It helps save time so I can use my time to focus on reading and reviewing more books. It’s not a major thing if there’s not an HTML available. I just prefer it.
- All blog posts will be scheduled the day before. I keep all emails for blog tours in a folder until they are ready to schedule. Please make sure I have materials by then.
- I am willing to post to social media. Just let me know if that’s something you’d like to see. All my blog posts get posted to social media automatically. But I’m willing to make separate posts promoting the book.
- Reviews. I am going to be up front here. I am fully willing to review any books that I have tours for. Sometimes, I let time get away from me and may not have the book finished by the time the tour is posting. It will get read. For the time I don’t have the review ready by tour, I will have a graphic letting my readers know that the review is coming soon. Also, if the book is available on Kindle Unlimited, I will check it out there to help support the author. I will also buy the book when I can.
- Please keep in mind that I am a one person blogger. I do not have a team that I work through with this. It’s just me. Also note that I am not paid for this. With the exception of a free copy of the book or audiobook. I am doing these posts on my own free time. I’m doing it for the sole purpose of promoting the author and the book. Nothing else.
That’s all I can really think about. If you are okay with the above, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have a specific date in mind, we will talk a date that works. This is an open offer to Promo Tour companies, authors, PAs, audiobook narrators. Anybody who is trying to promote a book or author. Thank you for your time.