Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other blogger’s lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
This week’s topic is New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2022
- Rebecca Barber- She has written a variety of books that I can see. I’ve read six of them. Two different series, but they take place in the same world. I really adored them!
- Roux Cantrell- I’ve read a motorcycle series by her. It was amazing. I loved every single one of them and would read again.
- Annee Jones- I’ve read quite a few books by her. They all have been centered around the holidays. They are also cute and short reads. She’s definitely now on my instabuy list. All her stories are just so heartfelt and inspiring!
- AE Bennett- I discovered this author by a promotions company. I do blogs tours for them. I wasn’t sure how I felt about her, but I am glad I was introduced to her books.
- Ceril N Domace- Like AE Bennett, I also discovered this author by doing a blog tour. Both books I read were so amazing and unique.
- Debbie Baldwin- I also did a blog tour for this author. The blog tour was for the fourth book, but I wound up buying the first three and reading them all. I think I read them in less than a week if I remember right.
- Vela Roth- I’ve read all but the last book in the series that’s currently released. The characters are so quirky. The books are THICK. I love it. I would love to see these books in audio one day!
- Paulette Stout- This author is just absolutely amazing. I have only read one book by her. But it was just so amazing. Her writing style is GREAT! I also love how raw and open the book was.
- Rosemary Willhide- I’m still reeling over the ending of the book. I also need to read the first two books in the series! I need more by this author!!!!
- Ivelisse Houseman- I got Unseelie on Netgalley. I knew it would be a cute and quirky read. I read her author’s note at the beginning. I found out that she was autistic. One of the characters in the book is autistic as well. I really adored the book! I can’t wait to read it again and read the sequel!