This has been a really productive week! I’m starting to get back into a routine. Though my week has been hectic, I still have managed to squeeze a good bit of reading in. I’m hoping that next week I’ll start being able to catch up on reviews and posts as well as keeping in routine. I feel confident.
- Swift the Storm, Fierce the Flame by Meg Long
- The Devil You Know by PJ Tracy
- And Finally by Henry Marsh
- The Reborn Prince by Julianne Munich
- Dragonbon by Donna Sunblad
- Begin Again by Emma Lord
- Mysterious Aisles by BG Hilton
- Forever Yours by Annee Jones
- The Great Money Reset by Jill Schlesinger
Total Pages Read: 1,469
Total Hours Read: 31
I need to review most of these books as well as some older ones. How did your week go? Did you get much reading in?