One of the biggest goals I have this year is to finally tackle the huge list of books I’ve accumulated over the past year. Especially the books were given to me in exchange for review. I haven’t intended to go so long without reading them. I am just really bad with time management. Hopefully, this year will help me get better with that.
Note: I realize I plan to read a lot of books every week. I’m a mood reader and I account for that by adding extras so if I’m stuck I can move on to another book. I do not think that I will get all of these during the week. There are some that will be prioritized over others for obvious reasons.
Readathons I’m participating in this week:
Owlcrate Read-A-Thon- March 21st-27th
Vault-A-Thon- March 21st-27th
TBR Jar Readathon- March 25th-27th
Queer Lit Readathon- March 26th-27th
Books I plan to read this week:
- A Royal Christmas Fairy Tale by Karen Schaler
- Only A Monster by Vanessa Len
- The Last Roman by B.K. Greenwood
- Gathering of the Four by A.E. Bennett
- The Desolations of Devil’s Acre by Ransom Riggs
- Ascenders by C.L. Gaber
- Pretty Killer by Truant & King
- Royal Decoy by Heather Frost
- Royal Spy by Heather Frost
- The Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
- Remember Me by Estelle Laure
- See, Solve, Scale by Danny Warshay
- The Next Thing You Know by Jessica Strawse
What are some of the books you plan to read this week?