One of the biggest goals I have this year is to finally tackle the huge list of books I’ve accumulated over the past year. Especially the books were given to me in exchange for review. I haven’t intended to go so long without reading them. I am just really bad with time management. Hopefully, this year will help me get better with that.
Note: I realize I plan to read a lot of books every week. I’m a mood reader and I account for that by adding extras so if I’m stuck I can move on to another book. I do not think that I will get all of these during the week. There are some that will be prioritized over others for obvious reasons.
Books I plan to read this week:
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
- A Royal Christmas Fairy Tale by Karen Schaler
- Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli
- The One True Me and You by Remi K. England
- A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs
- The Conference of the Birds by Ransom Riggs
- Only A Monster by Vanessa Len
- The Last Roman by B.K. Greenwood
- Gathering of the Four by A.E. Bennett
- The Ivory Key by Akshaya Raman
- Grace by LG Milton
- Identicals by William Brennan Knight
What are some of the books you plan to read this week?