This week hasn’t been the best. However, it also hasn’t been the worst either. I’m just really stressed. I’m regretting some decisions I’ve made and hoping for a successful future. I lost my job. I’m hoping to find another one quickly. The thing is, I’m really kind of over working for call centers. I still want to work from home still, but I’d prefer either chat/email support or data entry. It’s not that I don’t want to help people. I’m just really introverted. I can’t really explain it.
Positives of the week:
- I’ve been better at expressing my feelings.
- I’ve been communicating better.
- I’m starting to get somewhat better at keeping track of my day. In a small way.
- I’ve been keeping on top of my thankful journal.
Negatives of the week:
- I’ve spiraled into depression a few times over not feeling good enough because of not having a job.
- I’ve had a few panic attacks.
- I’ve lashed out at loved ones.
- I’ve felt alone more often than once.
Please know. You aren’t alone. If you need somebody to talk to, I am here for you. Email me anytime. Or comment. Whatever helps you.
Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255