Another year has come to a close. I’m both shocked and relieved. I have met some amazing people this year. I’ve worked some amazing jobs. I’ve read some amazing books. I could go through my year, but it would almost be a novella. I am thankful for everybody that reads my blogs. I’m thankful for my family and friends. I’m thankful to have the freedom to do what I love without worrying. Here’s to a wonderful 2022 for all of us!
- Finish to do list every day as best as I can.
- Exercise more often.
- Try to reach out to people more.
- Cut back on soda.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Make a reading list every month to stay on track.
- Read one nonfiction book a month.
- Read one LGBTQIA+ book a month.
- Read one Book of the Month book a month.
- Get my Netgalley ratio better.
- Practice on making graphics.
- Reach out to bloggers more.
- Branch out and read more blogs.
- Learn to make eye-catching social media posts.
- Promote myself more.
Mental Health Goals:
- Keep a daily journal.
- Fill out gratitude journal every day.
- Help those in need.
- Stop bottling things up.
- Learn to express myself better.
I’d love to see some of your goals. Just know that I think you’re going to be amazing at everything you put your mind to. Happy New Year!
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea