It’s hard to believe that we are less than two weeks away from the new year. I wanted to go ahead and plan out my goals for next year. If I don’t, time will slip away from me. I’m definitely no stranger to letting time get away from me. Anybody else planning their reading year out?
- One nonfiction book a month
- One LGBTQIA book a month
- One Graphic Novel a month
- One Book of the Month book a month
- Read more Netgalley books
- Read more book subscription books
- Try to be better at following reading schedule for ARCs
- Review as close to finishing the book as I can
- Get in habit of reviewing across platforms. Including Amazon review account
- Get in habit of doing video reviews
- Get better at posting updates
- Start making graphics for my reading progress
- Interact with more people on mine and their posts
Reading Routine Ideas:
- One ebook for work/bedtime. I can read between calls and I’m trying to get to where I lay down an hour early and read until I fall asleep.
- One physical book/ebook.
- One audiobook.
Lately I’ve been attempting to read multiple books at once. It’s drug my reading down drastically. I’m thinking if I cut it down to the three listed that I will pick up speed a bit.
What are some of your goals for next year?
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea