Other than a few minor setbacks, I’ve had a pretty amazing week. I’ve almost established a routine. I feel very blessed. I really feel like the company I’m training to be in is going to be a perfect fit for me! We shall see in time! I haven’t had any problems so far. The only downfall I can say I’ve had is that I haven’t been reading as much as I would like to be reading. This means that I haven’t finished the amount of books I’d of liked to have read either.
Some struggles I faced during the week:
- Sleep. I have had problems getting to sleep at least twice this week. Once I was asleep, I was fine and slept just fine. It just took me awhile to get there.
- I’ve blown up over stupidly small things. I haven’t gotten violent, but my actions were still uncalled for.
- I’ve felt stressed when I haven’t read as much as I feel like I should have a few times this week.
- Degraded myself quite a bit this week. I really need to get into the habit of saying three positive things for every negative thing. I’m trying.
- I’ve had a few days where focusing was really hard for me. Like extremely hard. Normally I can do 2-3 things at once and be fine. Those days it was taking ALL of my effort to even half focus on one thing.
Please know. You aren’t alone. If you need somebody to talk to, I am here for you. Email me anytime. Or comment. Whatever helps you.
Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea