Disclaimer: These Readathons are not owned or run by me. I find them by searching the month and year on Google. My main source has been Little Book Owl.
Readathons This Week:
- Hallowseveathon: This takes place from October 25th-31st. I’m not really sure much about it other than there are some fun challenges and that it seems to come from the UK. The link takes you directly to their Twitter page.
Ongoing Readathons Mentioned Before:
- FrightFall Readathon: This will take place the entire month of October. It’s ran by Seasons of Reading. I’m familiar with their readathons. I haven’t participated in one in a long time. Maybe it’s time to correct that. Check out their page to sign up and get more info about the readathon!
- Gothic Readathon: This also takes place the entire month of October. From the looks of it, they are a little more “strict”. I don’t mean that in the harsh term of the word. They just have more structured reading and challenges. They do provide an extensive list of reading material to choose from. It also looks like they do a twitter chat at the end of the event. They also appear to have a movie day planned for all participants as well!
- Gothtober Readathon: This one also takes place the entire month of October from the looks of it. You can find plenty of information on the official Twitter page. I could be wrong about this, but this appears to be their second year hosting this readathon. If I am wrong, please correct me in the comments.
- HocusPocus Readathon: Another month long readathon! I bet you can’t guess the inspiration behind this readathon! It looks really quirky from what I’ve seen on the Twitter page. I also noticed that this is their fourth round! That’s amazing! From what I can see, you earn points through the readathon. There’s also a group read!
Know of any readathons going on this week that I don’t have listed? Feel free to share! Tell me the readathon you’re most excited for!
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea