It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Favorite Book Settings
Going to keep this one brief. No pictures.
- Libraries. I love books so it’s natural I love settings that involve libraries.
- Boarding Schools. I always wanted to go to a boarding school when I was a kid.
- Cafes. There’s just something alluring about cafes.
- Woods. The spookier the better.
- Apothecaries. This one is new to me, but there’s something alluring about it as well.
- Boats. Especially ones involving long trips.
- Mountains. I love mountains anyways and would love to live in the mountains.
- Journeys. Think Lord of the Rings
- Carnivals. There’s just a lot of fun that happens with carnivals!
- Classrooms. I love learning. I miss school.
I’d love to see yours! Please feel free to put your link in the comments!
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea