It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Titles or covers that made me want to read/buy the book
- If We had no Winter by D.L. Pitchford
- The Longer We Dwell by D.L. Pitchford
- Who We Might’ve Been by D.L. Pitchford
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- Witch Rising by Sarah Henning
- Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- Slay by Brittney Morris
- Fable by Adrienne Young
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Covers That Made Me Want to Read/Buy”
Yep.. Sea Witch & Rising. Bought both of those. Fable & Namesake too!! Great list.