It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Inspirational Book Quotes
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
– J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
– H.Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
– André Gide, Autumn Leaves
The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
– Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.
– Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat
All endings are also beginnings. We just don’t know it at the time.
– Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet In Heaven
It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
– Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
– Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.
– Tennessee Williams, Conversations with Tennessee Williams
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
– Paulo Coelho, Brida
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea