Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly challenge for book bloggers, vloggers, and book lovers, hosted by Lainey and Sam. The goal is to choose their top 5 picks for the week’s given challenge. Find out more on the Goodreads group page!
From The Group Page:
May 12: Favorite Tropes
This week’s prompt is pretty self-explanatory. What are your favorite tropes and what are some examples of them in books?
- Soul Mates: I know this is a really cheesy one. It’s also not one I fully believe in. I do love reading about it. Especially mates in books like The Paranormals of Avynwood.
- The Chosen One: It’s weird that this is one of my favorites as it’s also one that annoys me the most. But I do love reading books with them in it.
- Second Chances: I have found recently that I really like these type of books. I’ve read quite a few that were really amazing.
- The Secret Heir: I’m not going to lie. I haven’t read many books of this nature. I do love them. They are very lovely reads.
- Powerful Artifact: Think about it. The ring from Lord of the Rings. The Compass in His Dark Materials. The Subtle Knife. The Amber Spyglass. I could go on. I think you get the point though.
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea