It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Places in Books I’d Love to Live
- Redwall by Brian Jacques: I’m curious on what animal I’d be if I were in the world though. I’d obviously be on the side of good!
- Paranormals of Avynwood by Michelle Dare: I mean these paranormals -swoon-
- Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind: I can’t explain this one well. I wouldn’t want to see the horrors. But the world before everything went to hell. Maybe.
- The Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews: I want to live my life in this inn! Seriously!
- Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris: I mean a world where paranormals exist and are out in the open! Just saying.
- His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman: I want a Daemon!!!!
- Literal Leigh series by Melanie James: I’d totally want to write a story on that wonderful desk.
- Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Keri Maniscalco: I would love to live in the late 1800s. Even if it’s just for a week or two. Just to observe how life was then. And maybe several different times in history to observe.
- Devil’s Gate series by Grace White: I can’t explain this one either. Paranormals.
- Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich. I love the small town vibes of the whole area.
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea