I’ll discuss the readathons going on during the week and ow I feel about them. I will also list my TBR for the readathon or each readathon. If none are scheduled or I’m not hosting my own, this blog will be skipped for the week.
March 8th-14th: AYearAThon with the theme of Standalones.
Entire month of March: BookTokAThon.
- Read a book that BookTok has recommended you: Lore
- Read a book that you haven’t seen on BookTok: Complications of Pi (Reread)
- Read an Own Voices book: Wilder Girls
- Read a debut author’s debut novel: The Final Revival of Opal & Nev
- Read a book that has been on your TBR forever: Red, White, and Royal Blue
Note: I am aware that both TBR Piles are exactly the same. I was lucky to find books that fit both readathons fully. I believe in the motto: Work smarter not harder. The way I see it, I’ll either get my challenges for the month done this week or I will get a good chunk in. Either way is a win! Tell me if you’re participating in either of these. I’d love to see your progress!
Follow me everywhere: https://linktr.ee/StarsBooksAndTea