It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud
- Paranormals of Avynwood series by Micelle Dare: I absolutely love this series. It’s intense, but it’s also so funny. Especially parts involving Solomon. He’s my absolute favorite character in the series!
- Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich: This whole series is a riot! Especially all of the mishaps that happen trough the entire series involving Stephanie Plum and whoever is tagging along wit her! I’ve been reading this series for a decade or longer!
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett: Being transparent here, this book hits heavy subjects. It’s not a real light and fluffy novel. However, the characters are a great comic relief. It’s been a decade or longer since I’ve read the book, but there were certain characters in the book hat just made it so great!
- Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie: I was introduced to this book recently by my girlfriend. It’s one of her absolute favorite books. It pulled me in from the very first line. It was just so quirky and fast paced. I absolutely loved it. I will be reading it again eventually.
- The Complications of Pi by RK Phillips: I related so hard to the main character. Other than the character being so smart! She’s quirky and anxious. She’s also a bit of a klutz! Like I am. The whole novel is a riot from beginning to end. I’m glad I got to read it.
- The Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews: While I really adore all of the books in this series. For this one, I’m mainly going to focus on the first three. I absolutely loved the main character in the first three and I think she’s a riot. Her attitude and sass just make the whole book so enjoyable.
- A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones: Sunshine is the main character. She just has this personality that I can’t get enough of. I also really love the dynamic between her and her daughter. It’s so witty! I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of the series!
- Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Keri Maniscalco: I got sucked into this book from the very first page. It was humorous and engaging. I definitely have plans to read this book more than once. I especially love Thomas. He just cut’s so much serious out of the story and pretty much adds a great deal of enjoyment to the series.
- Daughter of Winter series by Skye McKinnon: I didn’t think I was going to like this book at first. I thought the main character was really whiny and immature. I kept reading though. I’m very glad I did. It gets better as the book goes along. It also helps that the banter between the main character and her guards is so entrancing. They click so fast. You’d think they knew each other for ages instead of mere days.
- The Paper Magician by Charlie N Holmberg: I didn’t think this book would be funny in the beginning. Then other characters were added and it’s just hard not to find them absolutely hilarious. I’ll let anybody who wants to read it read it for themselves and not ruin it. I want to own physical copies of these one day so I can read them as many times as I want. I do have them all in audio. But yeah.
There’s my ten! I really hope you enjoyed! Have you read any of them? If not, I fully recommend all of them! Just click on the link and it’ll take you to the page! I recommend hitting CTRL first so you don’t leave this page. What are your top ten funny reads?