It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic:Valentine’s Day/Love Freebie
My Choice: Book series I want to read this year.
- The Giver Quartet by Louis Lowry: The Giver was one of my favorite books of all time. I’ve read it a few times. I didn’t find out it was a series until a couple years ago. Whenever they adapted it into a movie. I’ve been wanting to read them ever since. I just got my hands on them recently. I’m excited!
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard: So I actually watched the television show to this many years ago. I only watched the first two seasons. I didn’t get around to wanting to read the books until about three or so years ago. I read the first book almost all the way and set it down. Last year, I read the first two books. This year, I want to read them again and finish the series.
- House of Night by P.C and Kristin Cast: In June, there’s going to be a readathon that encourages you to reread books. My girlfriend wants to read the series again and finish it. She doesn’t really remember much about it or where she left off. I figured I’d take this as an opportunity to reread the series. I might even listen to them all if I have them all in audio.
- House of Night: Otherworld by P.C. and Kristin Cast: I was supposed to have read these all for a blog tour that I participated in last year. I never really got the chance to get around to them. I want to make up for that. Hoping to read them all after I read the House of Night ones. We shall see. Either way, I’m excited for them!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige: This has been on my want to read list for years. I don’t even remember how long it’s been. I know that I finally got the entire series on Book Outlet last year when I was under the influence of champagne. That’s a long story for another blog.
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer: I can’t even remember how long I’ve wanted to read this series. I remember my mom owned them. I was always tempted to pluck them off her shelves when she wasn’t looking and put them on my own. I saw them on Book Outlet for a great price recently and got them. I got the UK covers. I love them. I can’t wait to finally read them.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I’ve already read this series and loved it. I’ve been trying to get my girlfriend into the series. We tried to read it together last year, but we wound up stopping. I’m hoping that we pick it back up again this year. I am confident that she will absolutely love it. And that by the end of the series, we will both consider Rose Hathaway our book girlfriend. She may be totally into Dimitri by the end as well.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: So I have read the first book in this series about two or three times. And every time I do, I’m fully planning on reading the other five books. However, I never wind up doing so. I have all of the series in ebook, physical books, and audiobooks. I have no excuse. Other than the fact that I kind of know things that happen beyond the first book. I usually don’t mind spoilers, but yeah.
- Fallen by Lauren Kate: I started to read this series last year. I was so happy that after all these years I finally got it. I just had to set it down sadly. I fully plan on diving back into the series and reading it fully! Hopefully this year!
- The Immortals by Alyson Noel: This is another series that’s been on my list to read for a very long time. I also finally obtained this series last year. I really am looking forward to finally reading it. It’s on the huge list to read this year! With luck!