It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: New To Me Authors I Read in 2020
- V.E. Schwab- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue- This book ruined me in the best way possible. I absolutely loved it.
- RK Phillips- Complications of Pi- I’ve known the author for a few years now. She just recently published her first book. I was so proud of her. I’m honored that I got to read her very first book.
- Carolyn Brown- The Ladies’ Room- Somebody very important to me wanted me to read this book. I’m glad that she talked me into it now.
- Jennifer Cruise- Agnes and the Hitman- The same important person wanted me to read this book as well. It is downright comical. I loved it dearly.
- Darynda Jones- A Bad Day for Sunshine- I’ve been wanting to read this author for awhile. I still need to read her one series. This book was amazing. I’m so glad I got to read it.
- Krys Fenner- The Dark Road Series- I met this author in 2019. I am so glad that I got to read her work. She’s an amazing writer.
- Holly Jackson- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder- I was introduced to this author and book because a person wanted to buddy read it with me. They wound up ghosting me midway through the book. It’s okay though. I really enjoyed the book. I am excited to see that it has a sequel coming out.
- Kate Quinn- The Huntress- Another author that I really wanted to read for a long time.
- Sherilyn Kenyon- Night Pleasures- Was given the book as a gift. Never heard of the series or the author before. Really enjoyed it.
- Tilly Greene- Highland Heat- I’ve been familiar with this author for a very long time. I’ve actually had the honor to meet her. She’s so beautiful. Inside and out. I was afraid to read her books because I was afraid they wouldn’t be for me. I did enjoy it though and look forward to reading more.