It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Books I Meant to Read in 2020 but Didn’t Get to
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong: I really couldn’t get into this one right away. I wound up setting it down hoping I would get into it after some time.
- People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd: I was almost done with this but wound up setting it down for some reason and then never picked it back up. I’ll probably start it all over again in all honesty.
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson: I had this on my list to read. I just didn’t get around to it. I even bought an audiobook to listen to it. I’ll get to it. It’s still on my list.
- Prisoners of History by Keith Lowe: I’m not sure the reason I never got to this. I know it was on my list because I got a review copy to read it. It looks like it will be a great and very educational read.
- What Unbreakable Looks Like by Kate Mclaughlin: I really want to read this as soon as I possibly can. I’ve been wanting to read it for months. I just haven’t been able to get to it yet.
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell: This book was a book club book for November of last year. I think. I wound up not really reading that much in November so I never really got to it.
- In The Lion’s Den by Barbara Taylor Bradford: This is a sequel to a book I read awhile back. I won a copy of the sequel a long time ago. The release date has been pushed back a few times because of Covid. I still wound up not being able to get to it somehow.
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn: This is another book that I was really excited to read. I’m very disappointed with myself that I never got around to reading. I hope to read it really soon.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores: I can’t say why I didn’t read it when planned. I did check out an audiobook from the library. I’m hoping that gives me the push I need to get it read.
- The Escape Room by Megan Goldin: This is a book I was curious about. I think I was kind of afraid to read it . Not really sure why. I’ll read it soon. In all actuality.