1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Georgia. The state in the USA not the country.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I didn’t really plan out a TBR specifically. I just took inventory of the books I have set aside to read and try to read them as quickly as possible.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have some lovely cream cheese jalapeno poppers! I’m most excited about those. I’ll be air frying them.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Nicole. A lot of people I know call me Nikkie. I’ve been a blogger off and on since 2013. For awhile, I ran a blog called Willow Writes And Reads. I’ve recently rebranded to Star’s Books & Tea. Still need to get a logo made for it, but it feels like it fits me so much. When I’m not reading, I’m either coloring or playing games. I also enjoy spending time with my family and watching television on occasion.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I plan to be more focused this time around. I’ll also do my best to keep up with all posts and interact with people. I want to make friends as well!