It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic:
Ten Signs You’re a Book Lover (basically, people know you’re a book lover because… i.e., you’re always carrying a book or two, your library card broke from overuse, etc.)
- You’ll never finish all the books on your TBR pile in your lifetime, but you keep buying books anyway.
- You own a book, but need to buy another copy because it has a different cover.
- You have to have a book with you at all time or you feel like a limb is missing.
- Reading multiple books because you can’t decide which book you want to read more.
- Listening to audiobooks when you can’t actually sit down and read to maximize your reading time to the fullest.
- Being able to write long essay of the differences between the book and the movie/tv show.
- Having multiple book boyfriends/girlfriends.
- Quoting favorite quotes from books at random because they stuck with you and you enjoy them a lot.
- Constantly wondering what happened to the characters after the story is over. Wishing the characters were in your life to where they never have to cease to exist.
- You have a space in your home that’s dedicated specifically to reading.
Thank you for Reading!