For years, I have been formulating and dismissing plans. I’ve listened to terrible advice and believed them. I believed all the negativity I was told. I’ve also been guilty of being negative about things myself. That’s one of my unofficial goals. Be more positive. Think more positive.
- Be more consistent with my goals. I will do my best to schedule the ones that I can schedule. Most of the blogs I make aren’t really things I plan out. I will make sure that they are posted on the day they are planned out. With the exception of book reviews.
- Work on expanding freelance. By the end of the year, I’d like to have at least four services to offer. I’d also ideally like to be full-time if at all possible.
- Interact with more bloggers. I would like to find more bloggers in the book community to interact with. Others to support. Take more time to read more blogs.
- Work on reducing my to read list. I have a lot of books I said I’d review for tours or just in general that I had to sideline for various reasons. This year, I’d like to significantly lower that list. If not completely clear it. I’d also like to have ARC copies read by their release date when possible. If not, as close to them as I possibly can.
- Find some writing, photography, and voice acting/narration training/classes. I’d like to get some training on these things. Maybe even consider making a profession of them starting next year.
- Get and keep a job. I’d ideally like to find something part-time so I can focus on growing my freelance. However, I’m open to a full-time job if it’s overnight. I’d also prefer a job from home since I don’t drive.
I have never really taken the time to set actual goals. It is a big relief. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me. I mean I’ve planned things. I’ve talked about ideas and dreams. I’ve never actually set it up as a goal. I have a feeling that good things are going to be coming my way!
Thank you for reading!
If you’d like to contribute to my page, please send it to my Paypal. Any amount is very appreciated. Thank you! And thank you for reading my blogs. I’m honored to have you as a reader!